(Please be aware of hiring scams. All career opportunities can be found on the www.affect.com website. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Affect is always looking to hire the best and the brightest. As an innovative boutique PR, marketing and social media agency, we look for cutting-edge thinkers and people who are passionate about communications. Our employees are self-motivated, proactive and inspired, and we are dedicated to providing them with opportunities to grow, be challenged and succeed.
As one of PR News’ Top Places to Work in PR, we cultivate an atmosphere that encourages collaboration, creativity and pride in the work we do for our clients. Our employees make Affect an award-winning agency with a culture that promotes a social atmosphere (sometimes karaoke induced) through company outings, peer recognition and outstanding rewards. At Affect, there are two things you can count on: we push ourselves to do great work, but we also know how to have fun.
The communications industry is dynamic; subject to constant change. As such, we understand the inextricable link between our commitment to producing results for our clients and investing in the professional development of our employees. At Affect, we don’t let our past successes dictate future results. Instead, we remain dedicated to providing our employees with opportunities to grow and succeed by helping them increase their skill sets in the areas they are most passionate about.
Our professional development program includes:
- Monthly ‘Lunch and Learns’ – Once a month, senior members of the Affect team conduct professional development luncheons on topics ranging from industry basics to the latest tools to help drive innovative communications campaigns.
- ‘Ten Minute Trainings’ – We kick off our weekly staff meetings with quick trainings on all aspects of public relations, marketing and social media to help our employees remain at the top of their field. These ‘Ten Minute Trainings’ are focused on giving our team the skills they need to produce exceptional results on a daily basis.
- Professional Development Stipend – To ensure our employees remain at the forefront of the industry and have the opportunity to pursue in-depth training in the areas of communications they are most passionate about, we provide each member of the team with an annual professional development stipend of $1,000 to be used toward various educational opportunities including classes, conferences, professional association memberships and subscriptions to relevant publications.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that not only makes employees excited to work at Affect but also allows them to achieve the proper work-life balance. Our benefits are designed to help our employees focus on doing great work and living healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our regular full-time employee benefits package includes:
Core Compensation Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Company Performance Bonus
- 401 K
- Vacation Days
- Birthday Off
- Company Holidays
- Sick Days
- Professional Development
- Summer Fridays
- Year-Round Early Close Fridays
Travel and Expenses Benefits
- Travel Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Gym/Health Club Reimbursement
- Morning/Late Night Work Meals
- Dry Cleaning Reimbursement
- Early/Late Meeting Transportation
- Business Travel Pet Sitting Reimbursement
New Employees & New Business Benefits
- New Employee Referral
- New Business Commission
- Retainer Contract and Renewals Bonus
- Client Project/Upsell Bonus