Affect Strategies logo
GRAB THE ‘SOCIAL MEDIA SIX-PACK’ FROM AFFECT STRATEGIES
Firm offers package of six tip sheets to help businesses enhance their social media efforts in 2010
- Affect Strategies offers businesses the ‘Social Media Six-Pack,’ a compilation of six top tips sheets, focusing on best practices and effective strategies for businesses engaging in social media
- The ‘Social Media Six-Pack’ can be downloaded by visitinghttp://www.techaffect.com/social-media-tip-sheets/
- Affect Strategies is a public relations, marketing and social media firm specializing in technology
NEW YORK — February 2, 2010 — In conjunction with Social Media Week, Affect Strategies, a public relations, marketing and social media firm specializing in technology and business-to-business, has released a ‘Social Media Six-Pack,’ featuring six top tip sheets on best practices and effective strategies for businesses engaging in social media. These tip sheets offer strategies and tactics on a number of platforms that can help businesses leverage social media into their communications and marketing efforts.
Social Media Week is an international event targeted at advancing the use and understanding of social media in the corporate, public and non-profit sectors. As a firm that specializes in social media services, Affect Strategies witnesses firsthand the tremendous results an organization’s engagement in social media can have on its bottom-line and reputation.
Affect’s ‘Social Media Six-Pack’ features tips and recommendations on the following social media topics:
- Tips on Using Twitter for Reputation Management & Crisis Communications
- 10 Ways to Enrich Your Company’s Facebook Page
- Simple Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Company’s YouTube Videos
- Tips for Maximizing Your Presence on LinkedIn
- 8 Ways Blog Commenting Can Boost Your Reputation & Web Traffic
- Simple Social Media Measurement Matrix
“Social media has always been an integral part of our firm’s DNA,” said Sandra Fathi, president and founder of Affect Strategies. “Social Media Week is a great opportunity for us to share the tactics and strategies that we have used to help our clients boost their online presence, connect with target markets and ultimately improve their business’ bottom line.”
To download these documents, please visit http://www.techaffect.com/social-media-tip-sheets/
ABOUT AFFECT STRATEGIES
Affect Strategies is a public relations, strategic marketing and social media firm located in New York. Established in 2002, the company combines strategy, creative and intelligent program development, impeccable execution and exemplary customer service to help its clients achieve their specific business goals. Specializing in technology and communications, Affect Strategies has also applied its marketing prowess to consumer goods and professional services. As year-round public relations counsel, or a single project resource, Affect leverages its business acumen and service excellence to achieve the precise results that its clients seek. For more information, please visitwww.affectstrategies.com or the company’s blog, please visit www.techaffect.com..